ACO HexDrain Pro Drainage Channel 110mm Vertical Outlet Connector
ACO HexDrain Pro 100 Drainage Channel 110mm Vertical Outlet Connector.
Fits directly underneath the channel which allows a 110mm drainage pipe to be connected.
ACO HexDrain Pro 100 Drainage Channel Information:
Suitable for: Commercial Developments, Light Industrial Units, Pedestrian Precincts, Private and Public Parking, Residential Developments, Schools.
The high quality, high strength black plastic channel drainage system has integral black plastic edge rails for improve strength and each channel unit comes complete with Heelguard gratings fitted with ACO’s advanced boltless locking method ACO Drainlock.
ACO HexDrain Pro benefits from HexTechnology, an advanced process of plastic design and manufacturing technology. The hexagonal structure of the channel provides exceptional strength and rigidity whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
Accessories available include a sump and gully unit to provide connection to underground drainage networks, foul air trap and universal endcap.
The system is fully certified and CE marked to BS EN 1433: 2002 from Load Class B 125 up to and including Load Class C 250, making the system ideal for pedestrian precincts, light vehicles, private car parks and slow moving commercial vehicle applications.
- Provides effective drainage solution for light to medium duty traffic applications
- HexTechnology: Strong and robust channel design
- Heelguard grating suitable for pedestrian traffic
- Channel design improves flow velocity, promotes self cleansing
- Outlet available by gullies, sumps or channel knockout
- Easily cut to 500mm lengths100% recyclableUnique ACO Drainlock grating fixing reduces blockage and improves hydraulic capacityCE marked and BS EN 1433:2002 certificated to Load Class B 125 > C 250