ACO HexDrain Pro Drainage Channel 110mm Vertical Outlet Connector
Out of stock
The ACO HexDrain Pro 100 Drainage Channel 110mm Vertical Outlet Connector fits directly underneath the channel which allows a 110mm drainage pipe to be connected. Suitable for a number of applications, including Commercial Developments, Light Industrial Units, Pedestrian Precincts, Private and Public Parking, Residential Developments and Schools.
ACO HexDrain Pro benefits from HexTechnology, an advanced process of plastic design and manufacturing technology. The hexagonal structure of the ACO connector provides exceptional strength and rigidity whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
Other parts available include a sump and gully unit to provide connection to underground drainage networks, foul air trap and universal endcap.
The system and the compatible ACO connector is fully certified and CE marked to BS EN 1433: 2002 from Load Class B 125 up to and including Load Class C250, making the system ideal for pedestrian precincts, light vehicles, private car parks and slow moving commercial vehicle applications.
Key Benefits of ACO Drain Connector:
- Provides effective drainage solution for light to medium duty traffic applications
- HexTechnology: Strong and robust channel design
- Heelguard grating suitable for pedestrian traffic
- Channel design improves flow velocity, promotes self cleansing
- Outlet available by gullies, sumps or channel knockout
- Easily cut to 500mm lengths
- 100% recyclable
- Unique ACO Drainlock grating fixing reduces blockage and improves hydraulic capacity
- CE marked and BS EN 1433:2002 certificated to Load Class B 125 > C 250