Everbuild 201 Mortar Admix 25 Litre
EVERBUILD MORTAR ADMIX is an air entraining liquid plasticising admixture which forms extremely stable air bubbles in mortar mixes. The admix improves workability and freeze>thaw resistance in brick laying mortars, reduces the need for lime and smoothes out variations between separate batches of sand and cement. Conforms to BSEN934- Part 3 (2009)
- Outperforms traditional Vinsol Resin Based plasticisers (See specific data)
- Contains a special additive which keeps air in the mix longer than most other competitive admixtures.
- Improves trowelability.
- Easier tamping down and alignment.
- Improves workability.
- Provides resistance to freeze>thaw cycling down to -2°C in both wet and dry mortar.
- Chloride free (chloride ion content Reduces bleeding.
- Replaces lime in mix, hence reduces possibility of lime bloom and efflorescence.
Areas For Use
- Load bearing brickwork
- Block layingExternal>Internal rendering
- Pointing>repointing brickwork.
- Do not use in structural concrete.
- Do not overdose.
- Do not mix with other additives in same gauging water.
- Do not use in lime based mixes