ACO GroundGuard Tile (1x)
ACO Ground Guard Tile (1x)
Tile measurements: length: 585mm, width: 385mm, depth: 38mm.
Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic, the ACO Ground Guard tile is lightweight and easy to install.
Correctly fitted, the ACO Ground Guard tile has been certified to 250 tonnes per square metre making it suitable for a variety of lightweight to heavy duty applications.
ACO Ground Guard tile also permits a reduced rate of surface water run-off as it is totally porous, saving cost on unnecessary drainage installation.
Key Benefits of ACO Ground Guard Tile:
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications including vehicle and pedestrian traffic, fire access lanes and parking areas
- Lightweight – just 1kg per piece
- Easy to handle and install; simple clip-together fixings
- Easily cut to shape for irregular edging
- Cost effective solution – competitive with asphalt or block paving
- Suitable for gradients up to 5% or steeper when pegged
- Eliminates gravel migration and raking