Axgard Black 6mm UV Prtc Polycarb 1000 x 1500mm
The Security Glazing Solution
AXGARD? is produced from one of the most advanced polymers produced today.
AXGARD? combines unique strength, superior transparency, and proven durability, whilst remaining lightweight, flexible and fire resistant, making it the perfect security glazing material for any application.
AXGARD? is virtually as transparent as glass, more than 200 times stronger, less than half the weight and is classed as virtually unbreakable. It is widely used in vandal-prone areas, high impact applications or where security is at risk.
- Security Glazing
- Machine Guards
- Glazing in Schools, Prisons and Other Public Buildings
- Bus Shelters and Smoking Shelters
- Riot and Crowd-Control Shields
- Boat, Train, Bus and Aircraft Window Glazing
- Excavation and Forestry Plant Glazing
- Lighting and Signage
- Acoustic Barriers
- Stadium Roofing and Glazing
- Church Windows and Stained Glass Protection
- Barrel Vaults and Covered Walkways
- High Impact Strength
- Easy to Cut Onsite
- Excellent Wipe Clean Surface
- UV Stabilised
- Class 1 Fire Rating
- Can Be Fixed Entirely with Specialised Adhesive
- Excellent Seal with Silicones