Easy Trim Fiba-Pol Fibred Roof Repair 20kg – Dark Grey
Fiba-Pol is a liquid coating that is moisture tolerant, cold applied, and reinforced with glass fibres. Fiba-Pol is an effective and economical repair and waterproofing solution for damaged or leaking roofs and gutters.
Areas For Use
- Felt, Mastic Asphalt & Mineral Finished Roofs
- Gutters, Lead Work & Flashing
- Pipe work and Drains
- Roof lights
- Cost effective
- Can be applied in any weather conditions
- Can be applied at low temperatures down to -5 degrees
- Instantly seals a roof in one coat
- Can be applied in the damp
- Dries completely to allow light foot traffic (for cleaning windows etc)Has more structural fibres than any other product of its type in its class (better strength)
- Made from elastomeric polymers that move with your building (lasts longer than most)
- Dries in 2-4 hoursBonds to bitumen surfaces 5 x better than other similar products (Nano technology within)
- Heat free and seamless application
Durability: The product provides instant repairs and waterproofing for a wide range of applications in exposed conditions. The product is impervious to water and will provide an effective barrier to the transmission of liquid water and water vapour, until such time full systems or longer term solutions can be implemented.
Easy Trim Roofing SuppliesEasy Trim roofing supplies specialise in dry ridge system supplies, producing highly durable essentials for dry roofing, including dry verge, ridge caps, end caps and hip trays. Constructing a dry roof is a long lasting alternative to mortar roofing and Easy Trim provide everything needed to complete the project to the highest possible standards. The brand also produce lead substitutes, allowing you to carry out low cost flashing without compromising on quality. For advice on using Easy Trim roofing supplies, read our guide on dry verge installation for tips on building a dry roof for your home.