Everbuild 908 Black Jack DPM 25 Litre
BLACK JACK DPM is a ready to use, odourless, rubber enriched bitumen emulsion which provides a highly effective sandwich damp-proof membrane for floors. Also acts as a waterproofer for walls, above ground structures and foundations. May be used internally or externally. BLACK JACK DPM is also suitable for use as an adhesive for wood block, mosaic panels, insulation boards, expanded polystyrene, cork and as a plaster bonding agent, even on difficult surfaces.
- Forms an impervious water and water vapour barrier on most surfaces.
- Internal or external use. May also be used as an adhesive or bonding aid. Low hazard – Water clean up.
Areas For Use
- BLACK JACK DPM is commonly used in the following areas: Providing sandwich damp-proof membranes for floors. General Waterproofing: for use on concrete, fibre, cement, render, plaster etc.
- For waterproofing structures such as bridge abutments, retaining walls and culverts.
- For fixing wood blocks and wooden mosaic flooring
- As a bonding agent for plastering difficult substrates such as glazed tiles
- For fixing insulation boards, expanded polystyrene and cork slabs.
- As a curing agent for concrete.
- Do not apply when rain is imminent
- Protect from rain and frost until cured (The coating may be assumed to be dry when rubbing with a wet finger does not produce a brown stain).
- Do not use in areas where subsequent solvent contact is likely.
- Allow sufficient drying time between coats.
- Stir well before use.
- The product may bleed through any paints subsequently applied over it.
- Apply a primer recommended by the paint manufacturer before overpainting.
- This product will not provide a replacement for a DPC. Ideally, it should be used in conjunction.
EverbuildFrom adhesives and wipes, to expanding foam, wood treatments and bonding, Everbuild have got it covered. Everbuild are a UK based company with a worldwide presence and one of the most trusted names within the builders merchants and DIY sector. It all began back in 1994 when self confessed DIY enthusiast, David Seymour, founded Everbuild. With innovative manufacturing and the ability to adapt to market needs, Everbuild quickly established a strong position and became market leaders. Over the years, Everbuild grew quickly and their products became industry favourites, stixall, wonder wipes and forever white to name but a few. More recently, in 2013, Everbuild was acquired by Sika and a new partnership was born, Everbuild - A Sika Company. This collaboration enables Everbuild to grow their business and Sika to strengthen their UK presence, giving customers even more products to choose from. Exciting times ahead. As the UK and Ireland's largest manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, fillers and building supplies, Everbuild continue to dominate the market with an outstanding product range. They have a passion for what they do and strongly believe that users will only come back if a product is good, so that's all they make! With sheer commitment and ultimate dedication to the industry, Everbuild now serve over 70 countries so you can be sure you are making the right choice with Everbuild.
6 – 10m² / 5L tin approx
4 to 6 hrs