Sika Pave Fix Plus 15kg – Buff
**PLEASE NOTE: SIKA PAVEFIX HAS NOW BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER. IT HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH SIKA FASTFIX WHICH IS A NEW & BETTER PRODUCT**
**ANY ORDERS PLACED FOR SIKA PAVEFIX WILL BE DISPATCHED AS SIKA FASTFIX**
SikaPAVEFIX PLUS is a ready to use brush applied jointing compound for use on paths, patios and pavements with joints over 5mm wide. SikaPAVEFIX PLUS can be applied in either wet or dry conditions with no mixing required.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Simply brush into joints.
- No mixing required.
- Sets hard with no wash out.
- Can be applied in either wet or dry conditions.
- Resists weed groWT.
- Water permeable
Areas For Use As a jointing compound for flagstones, cobbles, stone setts, Indian stone, cobbles and slabs. Footpaths Outdoor patio areas. Pedestrian areas. Driveways subject to light occasional vehicular traffic.
Limitations Carefully read all instructions and watch point leaflet before use.
- Do not use on joints smaller than 5mm
- Do not use on tapered>chamfered joints which narrow to less than 5mm.
- Joint depth must be a minimum of 25mm.
- Do not apply below 30C or if the ground>paving temperature is below 30C.
- Do not use in areas of constant water immersion.
- SikaPAVEFIX PLUS should be considered for its aesthetic and not its structural properties.
- The jointing should not be cleaned by use of high pressure washers until cured for 14 days.
- The distance between nozzles to jointing must be at least 15cm and a fan nozzle must be used.
- Due to natural variations in sand shade occasional colour difference may occur between batches.
- For large applications where multiple buckets may be used always use the same batch of material to ensure consistency of colour.