Sika Setting Sand 20kg – Buff
Sika Setting Sand is a moisture-curing jointing compound for narrow joints. Faster than traditional methods, it can be simply poured or swept into joints before being saturated with water giving perfect pointing for all types of block paving.
Benefits of Sika Setting Sand:
- Suitable for joint widths of 2-5mm
- Once cured it will not wash out, shrink or crack over time
- Resists weeds and insects
- Suitable for all types of block paving
- Weathers naturally in line with the paving
- Suitable for footpaths, outdoor patio areas, indoor stone floor areas, pedestrian areas, driveways and more
Usage For Sika Setting Sand:
- Outdoor patio areas.
- Sand for brick weave
- Indoor stone floor areas.
- Pedestrian areas.
- Do not use on joints smaller than 2 mm wide.
- Joints that taper to a width less than 2 mm could result in failure.
- Joint depth must be a minimum of 25 mm Read all instructions carefully before use.
- Do not apply when rain is imminent or when temperature is 5°C or below.
- The jointing should not be cleaned by use of high pressure washers until cured for at least 28 days.
- The distance between nozzles and jointing must be at least 10 cm.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
As the company cannot be aware of all the applications and materials the product may be used on, it is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. Sika Setting Sand is unsuitable for long term use under water immersion although it will withstand typical wet>dry cycles. Ensure paved areas, beds and joints are well drained, ideally from beneath- to avoid standing water in joints over long periods.